Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hotel Seven , Malacca vs Naza Hotel Malacca

In the previous post I expressed my unhappiness at Naza Hotel Malacca poor customer service in not replying to my email.

I've been to Malacca and back and after 4 days Naza Hotel has still not yet replied.

Well, a blessing in disguise really as I stayed at Hotel Seven which is new and clean. At RM$115(78 for weekdays)for a double room, it was a good deal. It even has its own basement carpark.

Situated opposite Bukit Cina at the end of Jln Temenggong,it is within spitting distance of some popular restaurants.

For surfers like me,the wifi was great. Two desktops in the lobby are for guests' use.

I'll certainly consider staying at Hotel Seven on my next visit to Malacca.

Naza Hotel's loss was Hotel Seven's gain.

The customer is king!

No comments:

Post a Comment